We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Verde not replying.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Verde not replying.

So I've been trying to make a reservation for Casa Verde and even wrote them a follow-up email asking if they received my reservation. Still no answer for four days, despite claiming on their site that they will reply within 24 hours. It's like they almost don't want customers...

Despite the somewhat mixed reviews on here, I wanted to take my chances and stay there, but I'm starting to think that might not be the best option if they can't even reply to either reservations or emails :)

Does anyone have any experience with this place?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Verde not replying.

They are under new ownership and are now a dive company as well. Now really the same vibe as before. I think the dive company is The Dutch Pirate so you may want to look them up and contact them.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Verde not replying.

Thanks! I'll give them a try.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Verde not replying.

By the way, do you mean it's still the same vibe or not the same vibe anymore? :)

4. Re: Casa Verde not replying.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2015, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Bocas Town