We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do any hostels reply in Bocas? This time it's Hostel Heike.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Do any hostels reply in Bocas? This time it's Hostel Heike.

So I made a previous post about having trouble contacting a certain hostel. I now tried contacting another hostel (Hostel Heike) by making a booking request on the site. No reply... I then sent them an e-mail. No reply. I then wrote their sister hostel in PTY if they had any way of getting in touch them, since they recommend them on their own site. No reply either.

It's starting to get a bit ridiculous just how difficult it is to get a hold of a hostel in Bocas, let alone make a booking at one.

Is there ANYONE from Bocas reading this forum who could tell me what's going on? :)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
712 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do any hostels reply in Bocas? This time it's Hostel Heike.

I can't answer your question but something tells me (perhaps read it here) that Hostel Heike does not take reservations.

hopefully someone else can confirm.

Isla Colon, Panama
Level Contributor
258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do any hostels reply in Bocas? This time it's Hostel Heike.

Yep. They don't take reservations.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do any hostels reply in Bocas? This time it's Hostel Heike.

I am guessing that both of them, Heikis and Lunas, are full so they probably think they dont need to reply.... Anyway, there are a ton of hostels and new hostels in Bocas so you should be Ok. I am not sure if they are open yet but there is a new 200 bed Israeli own place next to the water.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do any hostels reply in Bocas? This time it's Hostel Heike.

Thanks for the info, all. It's a little weird that they actually have a booking request on their website then and especially when I was able to make a booking at their sister hostel, Luna's... but oh well. I'll check out other hostels then.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,975 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do any hostels reply in Bocas? This time it's Hostel Heike.

Lol get ready for Bocas time:)

6. Re: Do any hostels reply in Bocas? This time it's Hostel Heike.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2016, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Bocas Town