We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mumbai car/driver hire

8 posts
Save Topic
Mumbai car/driver hire

Hi,

we will be spending 2 days in Mumbai in a few months. Can we hire a taxi for a whole day and can anyone recommend reliable cars/drivers (companies) to hire?

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
16 replies to this topic
Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,292 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mumbai car/driver hire

Hi,

In Mumbai, you can hire a car on 8 hours - 80 Kms basis. The additional distance and duration of usage will be charged extra. The charges are on garage-to-garage basis. The charges will differ from car to car. The most popular cars available for tourists are mid-size sedan (Toyota Etios, Swift Dezire and Hundai Xcent) and SUV (Toyota Innova). The charges for outstation use will be different and the minimum chargeable distance will be 250 - 300 Kms a day. In this case there will be a separate charge on per-day basis for driver, to take care of his accommodation and meal needs.

There are many agencies, which are reviewed on the forum, whose rates could be obtained for comparison purpose before booking the car.

CarLink

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
2. Re: Mumbai car/driver hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 November 2017, 02:05

8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mumbai car/driver hire

Many thanks for all the replies!

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,278 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mumbai car/driver hire

Dear amit,

Your post is against guide lines for posting on forum.

Self promotion is not allowed.

deepak

4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mumbai car/driver hire

Hi Jenis ,

Mumbai is really nice place to visit . There are so many awesome places. I think no one will suggest you the car hire companys properly. you will be use search engine like google and search for pune mumbai cab hire. & most local searches is available there for your use

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3,950 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mumbai car/driver hire

Just back from India and while in Mumbai we hired Mohammed Imran from Barkaati Travels who is based near The Gateway to India for two sightseeing full day trips. We found Mohammed a very good driver / guide. I can PM you his contact details if you wish.

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
The Gateway Hotel, Agra
The Gateway Hotel, Agra
2,209 Reviews
Agra, India
Finland
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Mumbai car/driver hire

Uber for Mumbai

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Mumbai car/driver hire

Hi could you please send me some information on the sort of tour you had and the cost please. Thanks in advance

9. Re: Mumbai car/driver hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 November 2017, 06:35

Mangalore, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mumbai car/driver hire

good evening... can i get the contact no . of mr. Mohammed Imran from Barkaati Travels can you PM me of his contact details. thanx.. iam planing to go mumbai for 4 days.....can you recomend me good budget hotel too. thanx and regards

Reply to: Mumbai car/driver hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;