We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hindu wear for bride/bridegroom

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Hindu wear for bride/bridegroom

Hi,

my fiancee and i are going to Mumbai for our wedding shopping in December.

We have been told that there is better choice in Surat and much more cheaper.

Any suggestion!!! we did not book hotel yet in Mumbai, what is the place we can find the traditional wear. is it wise to go to Surat?

Thank you

2 replies to this topic
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hindu wear for bride/bridegroom

Sir, It actually depends which indian style of clothes you are looking for, if you are looking for Gujarati Style Than Surat is good place. But Mumbai is always a best choice for showing for wedding because you will get every style and traditional clothes here in Mumbai.

For more details you can contact me personally also if you want I can assist you in shopping in Mumbai. My email id is shailendarpandey52@gmail.com or you can call/ whatsup me at +91 7666181830.... Looking to hear from you soon

2. Re: Hindu wear for bride/bridegroom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2017, 00:48

Reply to: Hindu wear for bride/bridegroom
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted