We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
15 reviews
Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

I have visited their website but am still confused. I have emailed them many times - no reply. Tweeted via twitter- no reply either.

I would hate to book hotel and be unable to access it!

We intend to arrive at Terminal 2 at 2000hrs. Our flight following morning with Etihad from T2 departs 10am.

What i find confusing is they seem to have two different types of access to the hotel. In Arrivals Landside and one for International departures. Their website is so so confusing.

Apparently one can book by the hour but that option is not on their site.

Maybe it is me - but could someone who has used the hotel or knows exactly what the procedure is etc to advise me please.

It is a way off yet- 19th/20th February- but i want to get it all sorted out now though.

Many thanks.

14 replies to this topic
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
63,817 posts
231 reviews
1. Re: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

Well some ansrwers are on the Q&A tab of the reviews section (TA's alternate forum for accomodation related questions) and maybe it helps to put this question there too. Advantage is that recent reviewers get an automatic e-mail from TA alerting them to the new question.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g30…

<Erik>

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

Excellent advice and thank you! I really never thought about that!

3. Re: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2018, 11:20

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

Thanks Durhamlass.

Did you book the landside one or airside one please?

5. Re: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2018, 11:20

West Midlands...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
17,304 posts
6. Re: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

We used the landslide location ( they have 3 hotel sections in the airport, one airside, two landside) twice in March.

So we passed through immigration, baggage claim and customs and it was down on level one ( well down one level anyway), but well signed. Then back upstairs, that is a bit if a phaff as no direct route via elevator, to checkin and security for our internal flight to Nagpur.

Apparently, you can use the airside location in transit so you don’t need a Visa, landside you do.

On return from Bhopal, same without the immigration bit.

Edited: 23 June 2018, 13:27
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

Valiant

Many thanks for that. I guess we will do the same except that our flight the following morning is an International flight.

I assume everything the same then. I will already have a visa as we're on the way home to UK

Thanks

Edited: 23 June 2018, 14:01
West Midlands...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
17,304 posts
8. Re: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

Yes, I should have said we flew home the day after our second overnight stop.

Same procedure ( back up a level, either in the elevator or up the ramps at either end of the building, then head almost as though you are going back (up the short ramp) into arrivals, but you turn right (or left maybe too?) past the guard, then up to departures/checkin in two separate elevators, showing your passport and flight details a couple of times) then this time back through immigration (after checkin) into departures.

You will go through several passport and ticket checks, you get used to it!

I suggest you don’t go outside of the airport unless you have to. Then you need to take your flight details and passport or a passcard (you get it from reception) and your passport. There are food outlets you can get breakfast from on the arrivals level without going out. You’ll see them when you arrive.

We had the hotel breakfast included in the rate the first stop. It was not very good.

Edited: 23 June 2018, 14:40
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
15 reviews
9. Re: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

Valiant

Still a tad slightly confused. You said we go through departures and immigration to hotel. But we won't be checking in until the following morning.

Also are there any food outlets (not hotel) we can use once checked in to hotel? We don't mind fast food either. Thanks

West Midlands...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
17,304 posts
10. Re: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge

<<You said we go through departures and immigration to hotel>>

No, I didn’t say departures, I said <<immigration, baggage claim and customs>> and obviously no immigration or customs if you are on a internal flight ( this is for the landside hotel locations). Are you arriving into BOM on a internal flight?

Post #8 above tells you how to get to departures and check in the next morning, not how to get to the hotel.

Yes, food outlets in landside arrivals area, level above the hotel. You will see them as you go to the hotel on the lower level.

We did not use the airside transit hotel location, only the landside location in T2.

Edited: 23 June 2018, 15:12
Reply to: Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted