We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel in Boa Viagem?

Which Recife hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel in Boa Viagem?

I´ve already know by this forum that Boa Viagem beach is the best area to stay.

Now I´d like to choose which of these two hotels is better and is in a better situation on this beach...

Mercure Recife Navegantes, apartments (in the middle of the beach avenue) or Best Western Manibu (on a cross street on the northern part of the beach)?

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Maragogi, AL
Destination Expert
for Maragogi, Maceio, Porto de Galinhas, Recife, Japaratinga, Tamandare, Costa dos Corais
Level Contributor
4,841 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel in Boa Viagem?

I am sorry Gusdale, but I am not familiar with the hotels in Recife. That's one of the problems of living in the region and staying with relatives. Sorry you didn't make it beyond Carneiros. Just to see the pictures, there is a Facebook page you might visit: facebook.com/visite.maragogi.japaratinga to see what you missed.

Abraços,

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel in Boa Viagem?

Hey BB!

Not this time... But I´ve already promissed you we will be in Maragogi in not a far future!

Thanks!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel in Boa Viagem?

Amazing link as well.

4. Re: Which hotel in Boa Viagem?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 09:41