We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

condo

Which Gulf Shores hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Topic
condo

Has anyone heard of Enclave at Oak Hill??? I found it on vrbo but they don't have any reviews and I can't seem to find the place on any other site.

Gulf Shores, AL
Level Contributor
885 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: condo

It's a condo complex about 2 miles north of the beach road and is mainly a residential property with long term rentals.

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: condo

oh okay....the one place I did find it at has a condo with nightly rentals and it's really cheap....that's why I was wondering.

Gulf Shores, AL
Level Contributor
885 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: condo

Yes there are some condo's within the complex that are set up as vacation rentals with daily/weekly rates. Its a very nice complex and fairly new. If you don't mind being that far from the beach it could be a great value, just not a traditional "beach vacation" rental.

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: condo

Thanks for your info...you're very helpful. We are only going to be staying there for 3 nights so we don't mind being a little ways from the beach. We are actually vacationing in Daytona for a week and we wanted the kids to experience the Gulf so we decided to come back home this way and stay in Gulf Shores for 3 nights and then head home. That will give us 2 full days at Gulf Shores. One day we are planning on going to the beach and the other day my husband is going to play golf in the morning and then in the afternoon we are going to head up to Mobile to the Battleship Park. So, we are really only going to the beach once.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,115 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: condo

While going to the Battleship stop at the eastern end of the causeway--90/98--Spanish Fort/Daphne exit and visit Meaher Park. Kids might see a gator or two

http://www.alapark.com/Meaher/

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: condo

Oh wow....that's cool! Thanks for the info...I really appreciate it! : )

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,115 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: condo

and do lunch in Fairhope. Lots of good places downtown= Wahoo's(new cheap) Sandras, Maryann's Deli all near the corner of Church and Fairhope Ave

8. Re: condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 07:24