We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plan Trip Shanghai 17-23 Nov 2018

Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Plan Trip Shanghai 17-23 Nov 2018

Hi, I will be in Shanghai next Nov 17-23, 2018. it's Saturday to the next Friday. Will arrive on Pudong International Airport at 3.30PM.

I'd like to spend time on place mention below, but I'm a bit confused in making the time table and itinerary, so can you help me with the best route to save time?

Disneyland 1 day

Hangzhou 1 day

Nanjing Road

Peoples Square&Park

St Peters Church - mass on Sunday 11AM

Xintiandi

Tianzifang

Pudong (mall, oriental tower, etc)

Tha bund

Yuyan garden

Shanghai Film Park

And taste the local food around the place I go, any suggestion?

Also to Shanghai Film Park, what will be the easiest and fastest route to take?

Thank you very much for your help, sorry for asking so much.

5 replies to this topic
Shanghai Region...
Level Contributor
295 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Plan Trip Shanghai 17-23 Nov 2018

Don't do Disneyland and Hangzhou on weekends. You may start with other spots first.

Plenty of food options around those places. It can be pricey in Xintiandi and Bund area.

Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Plan Trip Shanghai 17-23 Nov 2018

Thanks for your tip, will remind that.

NNJ
Level Contributor
3,997 posts
55 reviews
3. Re: Plan Trip Shanghai 17-23 Nov 2018

To the Film Park, there is no easy and fast way, except taxi.

Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Plan Trip Shanghai 17-23 Nov 2018

Hi drdw, thanks for your comment,

I mean I read on a website and there are 5 options to go to shanghai movie park. So which one is the best option for foreigner like us, maybe like less time-consuming and not confusing route.

These are the options I mention above from the chinatravel web

Public Transport

Metro Line 1: Transfer at South Railway Station, Take the Shang-Shi Line Bus to the Shi-hua direction and get off at the Chedun stop.

Metro Line 1: Transfer at Jinjiang Park Station, Take the Hu-Jin Line Bus to the Jinshan direction and get off at the Chedun stop.

Metro Line 1: Transfer at Lianhua Station, Take the Lian-Shi Line bus, Lian-Feng Line Bus or Lian-Jin Line Bus, and get off at the Chedun stop.

Metro Line 1: Transfer at Xinzhuang Station, Take the Xin-Song Line bus or Hu-Jin Line Bus in the Jinshan direction, and get off at the Chedun stop.

Metro Line 1: Transfer at New Songjiang Town, Take the Song-Min Line bus, and get off at the Chedun stop.

really appreciated your help

NNJ
Level Contributor
3,997 posts
55 reviews
5. Re: Plan Trip Shanghai 17-23 Nov 2018

I never take bus in Shanghai, since it's not clear when or where to get off, unlike subway.

If you don't want to take taxi, just take route with least bus ride(s).

Reply to: Plan Trip Shanghai 17-23 Nov 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted