We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grecia Restaurants

Grecia Costa Rica
Level Contributor
45 posts
Grecia Restaurants

I just looked at the Grecia Grab and Go and saw primarily restaurants which are NOT in Grecia.

I wanted travelers to know we have some great restaurants right here in Grecia.

Galeria Steakhouse—Argentinian grill. Great food, great service, and proven track record.

Parilla Fusion—Also Argentinian grill with a French addition. Charming little spot. In my experience the food can be spotty, but when it is great it is really great.

Café Mondavi—A new addition. Run by a charming Italian family. Really good food at really good prices. Service can be slow, but the food is always fresh.

Mex-Tico—another new addition. Run by a cute couple from Mexico City, D.F. Good food at amazing prices. If you want it spicy, you’ll have to ask for it but you WILL get it. (Ticos don’t like spicy)

Two local favorites: Maquey de Licho and Rancho Nelson. Great Tipico food. Popular with Gringos and Ticos. Rancho Nelson has gotten a bit more pricey recently. Licho’s has one of the best seafood soups EVER.

That’s just a taste, but you CAN get good food in Grecia.

Jeanetta

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
78,947 posts
143 reviews
46 helpful votes
1. Re: Grecia Restaurants

Thank you applehead...very nice of you giving all of us the name of Grecia restaurants...GRACIAS once again!

roadadvisor

Grecia Costa Rica
Level Contributor
45 posts
2. Re: Grecia Restaurants

Gracias a ti, y con mucho gusto.

Jeanetta

3. Re: Grecia Restaurants

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Grecia
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.