We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather November

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida...
7 posts
Save Topic
Weather November

Is it very rainy right now? How should the weather be by next week? Will it ruin tours?

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
1,972 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather November

We are in our transition phase from rainy season to dry season. It's been absolutely beautiful here for several days. I drove through Arenal yesterday and it was even perfect there! It was crystal clear to see the volcano. While you might still have a shower or two, it should in no way effect any tours or activities at all! Have a great holiday!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
45,538 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather November

Dear Ramosk

The weather is getting better and better by the minute...yesterday around Jaco and Herradura beach...incredible like the best summer day!

Going to Guanacaste over the weekend I will let you know as well...but if Allylam mentioned that the weather around Nosara is great...let me tell you, weather most be great...she knows about a good beach day!

roadadvisor

Tamarindo
Level Contributor
95 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather November

It's already sunny in Guanacaste!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather November

It is nice and sunny at this time. Bring a small umbrella just in case.

5. Re: Weather November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 November 2011, 15:05
dallas, texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather November

I'm also going to be in Jaco/Herradura next week. The forecast shows rain every day....can I ignore that?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather November

Well we can not predict weather but it is sunny now. I would expect some rains, better to bring a small umbrella

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
940 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather November

This is a Guanacaste forum, so just so you know, the weather in Jaco may not, probably will not, be the same as up north. The BEST weather in the year, in m personal opinion, is late Nov and early Dec. Obviously can't call it completely due to changes in weather patterns. But the shoulder between the wet season (trees in fruit that attract the birds and monos, and are beautiful to behold) and before it gets dry and hot (which has its good sides, consistently hot weather) is the best time of year. Timing is difficult though -- too early, you've got rain galore, too late, brown-out. But this is the time of year we never miss, the best in Guanacaste. Come before the holiday crowds Christmas and after. Even Thanksgiving is slow and nice down here.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather November

Wow, can't wait we arrive the 20th in San Jose and then on to Arenal winding up in Guanacaste. I was wondering what you would recommend for clothing. Shorts, surfer pants, knit shirts, sleeveless? Thanks

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather November

That would work. Cotton clothing is best

Get answers to your questions about Tamarindo
Recent Conversations