We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap, nice places in Montezuma??

kamloops
14 posts
Cheap, nice places in Montezuma??

My friend and I are leaving for CR in two weeks, we are doing the whole backpacking thing and we are planning on staying in Montezuma for a couple nights, we want something inexpensive, under $20 perhaps?? We are also going to Mal pais any suggestions for places there?

Nicoya Surf & SUP
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
High tide surf school
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
NY
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
21. Re: Cheap, nice places in Montezuma??

so where did u go? When I went we stayed in the hotel montezuma for $25 a night..

Ahsahka, Idaho
Level Contributor
252 posts
16 reviews
22. Re: Cheap, nice places in Montezuma??

You can rent a house at Casa Colores just out of Motezuma for $30.00 a night. Real nice cabins, clean with full kitchen and even a pool if you want. The owners Ruben and Katrina are great. Try them.

23. Re: Cheap, nice places in Montezuma??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Montezuma