We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sansa flight to Tambor

Minneapolis, MN
3 posts
Save Topic
Sansa flight to Tambor

We are arriving at SJO at 3:00 pm on a Sunday in January. There is a Sansa flight to Tambor departing at 4:20. It looks like if our flight is on time and we don't check any bags, we could catch that. Sansa has not returned my two emails. I should probably just pick up the phone. Anyway, my questions are:

1) Should we count on making that flight and make reservations? We don't have much time in CR, so we'd like to get to Montezuma ASAP. Alternatively, we could not make reservations and run over to the Sansa terminal to see if we can catch that one.

2)If we were to decide to wait until morning, what might be convenient to Pavos or SJO that would have something interesting to see/do?

Costa Rica
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sansa flight to Tambor

1) Allow at least 45 minutes - 1 hour to clear immigration and customs at the internationl airport (SJO), call SANSA at 506.2221.9414 to check if you would have enough time to board, the terminal is next door to the international arrivals hall so it should not be a problem, I presume.

2) If you cannot make it, then spend the night in Alajuela closed to the airport for your early flight to Tambor and for there in taxi to Montezuma in flighing in SANSA. Otherwise look for a hotel near La Sabana in San Jose for your flight to Tambor in the other airline, Nature Air, that departs from the Tobias Bolaños Airport, in the Pavas west suburn of San Jose. You can go out in San Jose for dinner or dancing.

2. Re: Sansa flight to Tambor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Montezuma
Recent Conversations