We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Liberia Airport to Montezuma

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Transportation from Liberia Airport to Montezuma

Hi guys,

A friend and I will be arriving in Liberia on the 27th of December, 2008 around 1 pm.

I'm trying to research possibilities for traveling straight to Montezuma or Malpais/Santa Teresa upon our arrival. I've done some searching on the web and have found that it's possible to hire a private driver for approx. $250. This is way out of our budget unfortunately. We are two 21 year old university students from Canada who are looking for our most affordable option.

I've been trying to research the public buses, but have been having difficulties. I see that there is a bus that takes 1 hour 40 minutes from Liberia to Nicoya, however I could not find a bus from Nicoya to Montezuma/Mal Pais/Santa Teresa.

Can anyone provide any advice in this regard? This would be very much appreciated.

Cheers and Pura Vida,

JT

1. Re: Transportation from Liberia Airport to Montezuma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Montezuma
Recent Conversations