We are looking to do the Aitutaki day tour in early january 2012, and would like to know thoughts about booking in advance or waiting until we arrive. We have 6 nights is Raro and it would be around 10th/11th january we would be looking at doing the trip.
Should we risk waiting until arriving? or could we get a better deal by waititng?
Also which companies are recommended other than the Airo Raro sight.
Many thanks for your help.