We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

keskin hotel

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
keskin hotel

Hi was wondering if any-one has stayed here recently? We are in two weeks time and would love to hear any opinions. Thank-you.

UK
Level Contributor
172 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: keskin hotel

Hi

We also stay in a less than 2 weeks time and wonder about any recent updates on the hotel.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: keskin hotel

Have you been to Dalyan before? This is our first time.

Devon
Level Contributor
132 posts
55 reviews
3. Re: keskin hotel

We stayed there for a week at the beginning of this month. The rooms are spacious and bathrooms are up to date, good showers and plenty of hot water. The pools and gardens are kept tidy and clean. The bed linen is changed regularly and towels daily.

The drinks at the bar are about the same price as in the town, it is put on your room and can be paid when you want.

The walk into town is 0.7 miles, this is a bit accurate as my husband measured it on his sat nav! This sometimes felt like a bit more of a walk at the end of the night, especially as there was no lighting to walk back by the river. Please feel free to pm me with any particular questions you may have.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: keskin hotel

Thank-you for your reply. It sounds lovely. We are staying b and b. Is the food ok and could you recommend any trips to do?

Devon
Level Contributor
132 posts
55 reviews
5. Re: keskin hotel

The breakfast was good. There was the usual Turkish fare alongside more European cooked choices, including omelette and eggy bread.

We have been to Dalyan many times and our favourite boat trips have been on the Olive Lounge boat, a beautiful boat and superb food served. There is a website if you enter Olive Lounge Dalyan it is easy enough to find. There is also a new boat this year called the Lemon Lounge, though we were too early to go on it.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,616 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: keskin hotel

Hi Karin,

We have stayed in the Keskin several times, it's a lovely hotel in a beautiful scenic location, (as is most of Dalyan)

Have a look at Ozalp tours website for day trips. The home page has a fabulous slide show so you can see just how scenic Dalyan and the surrounding area is.

Then click on the link ORGANISATION you will see a list of trips you can do.

http://www.ozalptour.com/

UK
Level Contributor
172 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: keskin hotel

Hi

If anyone has stayed recently at Keskin can they advise if you still have to pay for a cold juice at breakfast or is that just freshly squeezed juice. Is there a toaster yet.

Also are there still 3 pools . Im sure I read a review recently that said only 2.

Many thanks for any replies.

Devon
Level Contributor
132 posts
55 reviews
8. Re: keskin hotel

Yes, you need to pay for juice at breakfast 4.50 lira i think. I don't think there was a toaster. There are only 2 pools that I remember seeing, I don't pay much interest as I don't go in, just laze around them on a sunbed!

essex
Level Contributor
724 posts
29 reviews
9. Re: keskin hotel

We stayed there last summer and will be going again this year. There are 3 pools (one is new), they are all very deep especially the large pool by the main entrance and the new pool. I am 5ft 7 and could only stand up on tip toes (water came up to my chin!). Middle pool about 5ft deep. Lovely hotel, grounds and staff. Couldn't imagine staying anywhere else now :)

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
511 posts
6 reviews
10. Re: keskin hotel

Fantastic hotel, lovely grounds, pools, staff, , breakfast ok, lovely walk by the river to town, going in september for the third time , have a lovely holiday x

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan