We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best jewellers

north east
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
best jewellers

Hi can anyone recommend the best jewellers to go to in Dalyan thanks

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: best jewellers

We have just bought a lovely gold bracelet from askoys on the main st my wife is very happy with it and we got it at a very good price, Would highly recommend them.

north east
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: best jewellers

thank you

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
526 posts
100 reviews
3. Re: best jewellers

Hi blobbly,

I can also recommend askoys - have bought a necklace and a ring there and my friend bought a diamond from there - genuine people and good prices. Highly recommended

Janice xx

north east
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: best jewellers

thanks Janice x

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: best jewellers

Definitely recommend Askoys, we bought our wedding rings from there a couple of years ago.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
75 reviews
6. Re: best jewellers

Ditto Aksoys I had my wedding ring made there to fit round an awkward engagement ring and hubby bought his from them, they clean all our jewellery foc every year too, great service and very good prices.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
14 reviews
7. Re: best jewellers

This is all good to hear. I was recommended Aksoy when I asked on here about buying an engegement ring when we go to Dalyan in July.

Aksoy it is then!!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
37 posts
11 reviews
8. Re: best jewellers

I would always go to Paradise and have bought some lovely jewlry there over the years. The valuations at home are always amazing and the quality of the stones are always high. Sabri and Gunul are lovely to shop with.

9. Re: best jewellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations