We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is this a good price ? help

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
is this a good price ? help

Hi people me and a few others are wanting to do the bbq moonlight trip thing and have been given a price of 550 tl for 4 adults and two kids this including bbq , this would be the boat to ourselves is this a good price or does anyone know of any cheaper as I'm not clued up on dalyan I apreciate all your help ,

Aberystwyth, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is this a good price ? help

I'm not sure as we didn't go on a boat trip when we were in dalyan last year. Hopefully one of the more regular dalyan visitors will spot your question soon and be able to help x

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is this a good price ? help

Thanks Emmy

Woodbridge, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is this a good price ? help

I paid 300tl for evening cruise last year for semi private hire for 3 of us. capt asked if wanted to hv another couple on board to keep cost down a bit so 550 sounds about right but im sure others will hv had a totally private hire and can give you exact price. suppose depends on which boat u get. have a grt time

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is this a good price ? help

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is this a good price ? help

Its not a great, bargain, but its not bad either. I think it would be just a little more than we paid for similar last year.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is this a good price ? help

Thanks :-) I've sent a couple of messages to other companys to see Wat they come up with then haggle with them lol I'm Scottish afterall lol

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is this a good price ? help

Hi Paul best thing we've found to do is have a walk around where the boats moor up - around 6ish - find a boat you fancy & see if they are available & can beat the price - we've had private hire all day for 400TL (100tl pp - kids should be half price & evening shouldn't be as expensive as all day) Good luck - wish I was off on a midnight cruise :(

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is this a good price ? help

Thanks I know counting down the days til our jollies cnt w8 !

England
Level Contributor
379 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: is this a good price ? help

Wait until you get here, haggling best done face to face - also you can get a good look at the boat - most important with children on board, you should also be able to discuss the bbq at the same time. Drinks are usually extra.

Enjoy

10. Re: is this a good price ? help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan