We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bumble Bee Ranch Phoenix Arizona

Paris, France
Level Contributor
52 posts
82 reviews
Bumble Bee Ranch Phoenix Arizona

3 couples would like to try the Bumble Bee Ranch Cattle Drive. It is about 1 hour north od Phoenix. Has anyone been there?

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
7,438 posts
104 reviews
1. Re: Bumble Bee Ranch Phoenix Arizona

Haven't been personally, but I saw it on a Phoenix-produced magazine show about a year ago ("Arizona Highways" I think).

It'll take you a little longer than an hour, I think. Once you get off I-17, a large part of the remaining route to Bumble Bee is unpaved, which will probably slow you down.

colnbrook
1 post
2 reviews
2. Re: Bumble Bee Ranch Phoenix Arizona

Hi

Yes both myself and two friends spent a day at this ranch and had a fantistic time. We were picked up quite early from our hotel in Mesa and taken to a fully working ranch where we were introduced to 'real cowboys'. The treck in the morning took about 2-3hrs and during that time we covered a vast amount of land seeing some wonderful scenery and our guide was very informative. We went at a steady pace so even inexperienced riders 'such as myself' can take part.

Lunch time we headed back to the ranch where the 'cowboys' cooked lunch for us 'great if your a meat lover!'. Then we continued our treck into the early evening.

We were then shuttled back to our hotel.

If I get the opportunity again I will def head back there. I would thoroughly recommend it for a true tast of Arizona.

3. Re: Bumble Bee Ranch Phoenix Arizona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Cottonwood