We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bumble Bee Ranch Phoenix Arizona

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Bumble Bee Ranch Phoenix Arizona

3 couples would like to try the Bumble Bee Ranch Cattle Drive. It is about 1 hour north od Phoenix. Has anyone been there?

Mentioned in this post
Phoenix
Phoenix
Central Arizona, AZ
Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
6,935 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bumble Bee Ranch Phoenix Arizona

Haven't been personally, but I saw it on a Phoenix-produced magazine show about a year ago ("Arizona Highways" I think).

It'll take you a little longer than an hour, I think. Once you get off I-17, a large part of the remaining route to Bumble Bee is unpaved, which will probably slow you down.

Mentioned in this post
Phoenix
Phoenix
Central Arizona, AZ
Arizona
Arizona
United States
colnbrook
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bumble Bee Ranch Phoenix Arizona

Hi

Yes both myself and two friends spent a day at this ranch and had a fantistic time. We were picked up quite early from our hotel in Mesa and taken to a fully working ranch where we were introduced to 'real cowboys'. The treck in the morning took about 2-3hrs and during that time we covered a vast amount of land seeing some wonderful scenery and our guide was very informative. We went at a steady pace so even inexperienced riders 'such as myself' can take part.

Lunch time we headed back to the ranch where the 'cowboys' cooked lunch for us 'great if your a meat lover!'. Then we continued our treck into the early evening.

We were then shuttled back to our hotel.

If I get the opportunity again I will def head back there. I would thoroughly recommend it for a true tast of Arizona.

Mentioned in this post
Mesa
Mesa
Central Arizona, AZ
Arizona
Arizona
United States
3. Re: Bumble Bee Ranch Phoenix Arizona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Cottonwood