We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

UK
Level Contributor
184 posts
6 reviews
Restaurants

Hi, we will be arriving in mid November and are looking for restaurant recommendations please. This will be my first trip, I am so excited

3 replies to this topic
Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
238 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Restaurants

The Butcher Restaurant on Camps Bay beach is without doubt one of the best steakhouses in SA. Unbelievably fantastic steaks. Booking is required as it is busy.

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
238 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Restaurants

The waterfront is situated about 15 min drive from camps bay and has a large selection of restaurants ranging from fast food to fine dining. Baia restaurant is a winner when it comes to seafood.

Karibu restaurant on the ground floor also offers great meat dining such as ostrich, kudu, springbok etc all at very reasonable prices.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
5,467 posts
623 reviews
3. Re: Restaurants

There are plenty of restaurants in Camps Bay, although I must admit they’re not my favourite. I do quite like the Codfather for fish.

However, it is very easy to take a taxi or Uber into the city centre, where I think the restaurants are better.

Reply to: Restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted