We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier & champions league games

manchester
Level Contributor
46 posts
Premier & champions league games

Hi there,

I'm enquiring if there are any sports bars or bars that show English premier league and champions league games in Camps Bay or vicinity.

Thank you.

livthelad
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
1. Re: Premier & champions league games

Don't know about Camps Bay, but we we visited SA in 2013, every match was on tv. 6 nations rugby, premier and champions league. They were also repeated during the week. I watched most matches in our accommodation. I have no doubt that you will get to see any matches you like.

Have a great holiday.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
19,352 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: Premier & champions league games

There is masses and masses of sport on South African TV!!!

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
224 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: Premier & champions league games

DSTV shows more live football games than any other television provider globally. You get pretty much every EPL and Champions League game, as well as South African, Italian, German and Spanish leagues.

Caprice in Camps Bay will screen most of the games. The Hussar Grill also show plenty in their bar.

manchester
Level Contributor
46 posts
4. Re: Premier & champions league games

Thanks for the info, and every bar and restaurant shows it, as you say it's sports on everything over here.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
3,273 posts
81 reviews
5. Re: Premier & champions league games

I second Cafe Caprice for the viewing of games in Camps Bay, the atmosphere is just brilliant over there. Just a note though, to go as early as possible before the game start, so that you can get a really good seat and a cold beer. You can try Winghoek Lager or Draught, brilliant!!

Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours

6. Re: Premier & champions league games

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2015, 00:16