We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for change in Itinerary due to knysna fire :(

Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Suggestions for change in Itinerary due to knysna fire :(

Hi All,

I'm visiting South Africa this July and had booked accommodation at Brenton on Sea for 2 nights. But unfortunately due to fire the hotel is unable to service us. And I was advised to change my itinerary.

I had decided to spend 2 nights in Knysna,followed by a night at Oudstroon then drive to Cape Town. I will be landing at George Airport and I intend to go for bunjee jumping and also for Sky diving at Mossel bay.

So I need to adjust those 2 nights at some other places. It'll be great if someone could suggest alternatives.

As of now I've thought of extending a night at Oudstroon and to spend one night either at George or Wilderness. But I'm very confused any help or advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you in Advance! You guys are awesome :)

Port Elizabeth
Level Contributor
397 posts
1. Re: Suggestions for change in Itinerary due to knysna fire :(

With the bungee jumping I suggest stating at Storms River, the Tsitsikamma Village Inn and at the Woods are lovely.

2. Re: Suggestions for change in Itinerary due to knysna fire :(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2018, 14:18