We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Voyage Belek

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Booking Voyage Belek

Looking to book Voyage Belek after going to voyage Torba for the past 3 years we fancy a change, I have however noticed a huge price difference, How is the best to book with and what should i expect to pay for 2 adults 1 child flying from Glasgow, Thanks in advance x

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
36,000 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Voyage Belek

Have you gone online and priced the Voyage with Direct Holidays there prices more times than not come out the cheapest and is the sister company to Thomas Cook.

Angie.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
14,752 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Voyage Belek

I have just booked to stay next year and found that it was cheaper on the Thomas Cook style site. I also booked on line via quidco and hope to get cash back from that. It has tracked.

The price varies with the time you travel and prices change so much for different price bands. You do not say which year your looking to book. This hotel got booked up quickly for this year and although more expensive than the Torba hotel it does offer so much.Antalya Region is more expensive for all the hotels but they tend to be more luxurious.

I have the fact sheet for next summer, if you want it send me a pm and I will forwards it to your e-mail address if you send it to me.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Voyage Belek

Have you tried travel republic?

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,102 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Voyage Belek

I booked with Direct Holidays but I know the prices have risen since I did.

When are you looking to travel?

Hamilton
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking Voyage Belek

looking to book for august/september 2012

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking Voyage Belek

Hi. Could you send me the fact sheet too please. We go next may.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
14,752 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking Voyage Belek

Hi keacflood

You would need to send me your e-mail via a pm so that I can forward it to you!

Kent
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking Voyage Belek

Masonrose, i had a quick look on direct holidays and the prices range, not sure if you are tied to school holidays, but if you go 7 august its about 2900 or beginning of sept it drops down to 2500, that is just a basic room and a night flight, you need to go in and adjust the room types and flights if required, but just as a guide.

We are going next august too and cannot wait, it looks fab

Kent
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking Voyage Belek

Also thomas cook is also coming out cheaper towards the end of august , but they are nasty night time flights, not sure if that bothers you and they also have a free child place - going on 21st august basic room 2632-00

10. Re: Booking Voyage Belek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 01:15