We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

John's Flats in Eski Foca

Hamburg, Germany
1 post
John's Flats in Eski Foca

Has anybody experienced those flats and the related service?

2 replies to this topic
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
41,988 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: John's Flats in Eski Foca

MatzeMS, Here's one reference at the forum for John's Flats: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g312735-i15545-k35…".

enigma...

Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: John's Flats in Eski Foca

I was attracted by this discussion because I have been to Foca some few times, and every time I stayed in one of the 'John's Flats'. So despite this thread being a bit old, I thought I'd give you my impressions, which can also serve as an update.

John's Flats (www.johnsflats.com) seems to be growing, and from what I've seen, all the new properties are well equipped to suit holiday makers. I have been staying in 4 of the now about 30 flats/houses, and I've always felt very comfortable. The little surprise of having the fridge filled with some breakfast items, and fresh flowers on the table certainly feels good after arriving tired and worn out by travelling. The local representative is always very helpful and welcoming, and if there is a problem, she will make sure it is dealt with on the spot.

During the last 2-3 years internet has been made available in most of the flats, which is a great help these days.

Earlier there was just a bus connection from Izmir to Foca, a bit cumbersome if you had arrived by air to the airport. Now there is a metro service directly from the airport to a station close to Foca, where a bus is waiting to take you to the destination.

My latest trip to Foca was in April this year, and I will certainly go again to enjoy more of the charming Foca athmosphere.

Reply to: John's Flats in Eski Foca
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Foca
Recent Conversations
More Foca Topics