We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Lagoon Hotel....

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Lagoon Hotel....

Has anyone stayed at th Blue Lagoon hotel recently? Has it changed its name and is now Blue Lagoon Deluxe Hotel? What facilities are in the room.... 6 weeks to go and I hear the weather is gettin hotter :)

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Lagoon Hotel....

Hi Emma, not stayed there yet but it's had a big make over since last season and looks really good and yes the name has been upgraded to luxury!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Lagoon Hotel....

ooooo luxury hope its as nice as it looks and i hope we dont see rain like last October when we holidayed in Gumbet. Coming 7th June and counting down the days. Thank you Codfather for your information

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,335 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Lagoon Hotel....

We stayed there last year its a lovely hotel. Theres about 8 Deluxe rooms and the rest are standard. I think they were giving the standard rooms a face lift for this season. No facilites in the rooms but you can hire a fridge and we had to pay for aircon but if you were with Thomas Cook it was free. You will definately not be disappointed. Have a lovely holiday.

bobbie

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Lagoon Hotel....

Thanks Bobbie, we cant wait ... 41 sleeps, fingers crossed for good weather, i will be so disappointed if it rains again everyday. Boat trip last year was freezing sat in the rain at camel beach lol

5. Re: Blue Lagoon Hotel....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 00:43