We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperature in late September early October

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
194 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Temperature in late September early October

We have just returned and have already booked to return on the 28th September. Could anyone tell me what the temperature is likely to be. Will we be able to sunbathe during the day. I assume it will be cooler at night.

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
687 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperature in late September early October

We have gone late Sept early Oct for a few years now ,going this year on the 21st for two weeks we find the temperatures ideal,it peaks around 30 degrees Usualy,most of the time in the mid to high 20s. At night it's still Usualy around the 20 degree mark,we have never needed any jumpers etc,we do take them up to Hisaronu though which gets cooler at night.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
194 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temperature in late September early October

Thanks for that I was a little worried it would not be warm enough

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
396 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Temperature in late September early October

we are there from 24th sept, last year in bodrum its was mainly in the 30s but did hit in the 40s for a few hours for a few of the days. the coldest night we had was 23. ok for me but missus was cold lol

mark

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
687 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Temperature in late September early October

You will find Olu Deniz in general a little warmer than Bodrum,mountains all around tend to keep the heat in ,its the only place I know that its warmer on the coast than inland they have temperature gauges up on displays that often touch 40 even in September but I am reliably informed or not accurate,my brother in law is out there now and one showed 45 yesterday ,the forecast gave peaking at 35 which is more likely,once seen the display in Hisaronu show 38 at 23.30 in July ,No way was it anywhere near that temperature.For me Olu Deniz in Peak season is to hot,we go to Hisaronu then,Olu Deniz in late Sept is great.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Temperature in late September early October

Heres the daily weather for Fethiye at that time last year - weather in Olu D would have been near identical.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298031-i1222-k5…

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
396 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Temperature in late September early October

cheers F F :)

7. Re: Temperature in late September early October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 01:19