We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towerpoint RV Resort

Which Mesa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Towerpoint RV Resort

My husband and I are considering renting accomodations at the Towerpoint RV Resort for a couple of weeks in February 2012. Has anyone else stayed here? What was your experience?

We have always stayed at all-inclusive resorts or at hotels previously, so we are not sure what the pros and cons are to renting this type of accomodation. We will be flying down from Canada to stay in Mesa and join another couple.

vancouver
Level Contributor
7 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Towerpoint RV Resort

Hello. I know your post is from last year but did you stay at Tower point ? I have relatives from Winnipeg that would like to stay there this winter for a month and are looking for a rental.If you have any connections or contacts I would appreciate any help.

Regards,Doug

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Towerpoint RV Resort

They also have a Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/TowerpointResort

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Towerpoint RV Resort

@2010yvr: Doug, we didn't end up staying there as all the rental accomodations were booked. However, we had friends that did and we visited them there. Towerpoint is very central in Mesa and a good home base for visiting other areas of the city and the state. Our friends accomodations were clean and comfortable. They showed us around the main buildings and there seemed to be a lot going on for people who just wanted to stay there and not do much site seeing as well. Here is an email address for the real estate agent on site that can put you in contact with the people interested in renting their accomodations. Cindy Cantrell <cindyccalam@gmail.com>

Washington State
Level Contributor
1 post
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Towerpoint RV Resort

If you are social and like lots of activities, this is the place. Clean grounds, friendly staff, gated. Activities from early am to pm. Mail service and own Post Office. We have stayed 2 winters and 1 week in summer.

Edited: 21 October 2012, 21:19
Iowa
Level Contributor
2 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Towerpoint RV Resort

We've been here for short periods for the last couple of years and have now bought a park model. It's a pretty safe option. No unpleasant surprises. Friendly residents. Good location.

Mesa
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Towerpoint RV Resort

why not try Mesa Spirit RV Resort ?

7. Re: Towerpoint RV Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 17:15