We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To puncon help needed

Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
To puncon help needed

Hi I'm planning a visit to the Argentina Lake District. After I've visited the area. I want to travel onto to somewhere else for 2 or 3 days. I'm looking at Puncon. But I'm unsure how I would get there. Any advice much appreciated.

Thank you.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
12,905 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: To puncon help needed

There is a bus(Igi-llaima) which will take you to Pucon from San Martin de los Andes. The trip takes about 3.5hours depending on time at the border. The trip passes through the Lanin National Park and is quite beautiful.

You can purchase your tickets the day before departure at the bus terminal in San Martin.

Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: To puncon help needed

Thanks for your help

3. Re: To puncon help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about San Martin de los Andes
More San Martin de los Andes Topics