We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Firelight B&B or Sheridan House?

Dunedin,FL
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Firelight B&B or Sheridan House?

We're planning on staying in Williams for 2 nights this spring and have narrowed our choice of B&Bs down to either the Firelight or Sheridan House. I'm looking for opinions on which is, overall, a nicer place to stay. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Firelight B&B or Sheridan House?

I can't recommend either really. Some friends of mine own the Grand Living B&B. Gloria Job is an exellent cook. They are both very nice people. Its not downtown but it only takes 10 minutes from one side of williams to another. Here's a link to the website.

http://www.grandlivingbnb.com/index.php

Tell them Melanie from Dr Carters office sent you :)

Williams
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Firelight B&B or Sheridan House?

Hello, I'm Eric Eikenberry, co-owner of the FireLight B&B. Williams is very fortunate that there are a number of very nice B & B's. You really can't go wrong.

The biggest difference between Sheridan House and the FireLight is that they can accommodate families with children and we cannot. Our guest rooms are all located on the second floor and we have a huge game room on the third floor. All those stairs could be a bit precarious for children. Therefore, our youngest guests are 13.

No matter where you stay, we'd love to have you come by and see our B&B when you get to Williams. It's a beautiful home and we enjoy showing it off.

Eric

Dunedin,FL
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Firelight B&B or Sheridan House?

Eric - Thanks for responding. We went ahead after more research and made reservations at the Firelight - see you tomorrow!

4. Re: Firelight B&B or Sheridan House?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 14:16