We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relocating

SoCal
1 post
Save Topic
Relocating

From SoCal. Went to Williams/GC in Feb, snowed too much when we were there to see the entire canyon, so will be going back in the spring.

BUT...loved it there!! Considering moving outside of Williams -can get acreage and hopefully walk outside and see no one, unless I want to. Any locals that

have any advice for us, good, bad, or whatever, pls post. I think I can work remotely for my current employer, so that's not an issue.

Serious gardener, so water will prob be an issue..how do you solve that? Snakes? Medical care?Internet connections? Power?

NO realtors please..already working with one.

Just any tips.

Mentioned in this post
Williams
Williams
Arizona
1. Re: Relocating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2008, 12:32