We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Country Roads RV Park

Victoria
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Country Roads RV Park

Is anyone interested in discussing this park in Yuma?

Mentioned in this post
Yuma
Yuma
Arizona
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
8,287 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Country Roads RV Park

As you have posted on this enterprise before ... to good response ... Why , return ? carracar

Edited: 29 April 2015, 14:11
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Country Roads RV Park

We are from Ontario. Are you still interested in discussing Country Roads R.V. ? We stay in that park during the winter....let me know!

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Country Roads RV Park

We are from Ontario. Are you still interested in discussing Country Roads R.V. ? We stay in that park during the winter....let me know!

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Country Roads RV Park

Allows dogs, but absolutely no dog facilities. We walked our dogs on the road and a lady yelled at us. Best I can figure out is that you must remove your dog from the park to walk them.

United States
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Country Roads RV Park

Katie,

You've posted to a thread that's almost 2 years old. A review on the property might be a better idea.

6. Re: Country Roads RV Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2018, 14:18