We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do with a 3 month baby

Sussex
Level Contributor
3 posts
30 reviews
18 helpful votes
What to do with a 3 month baby
Save

Hello,

My husband and I are staying in Builth Wells for 4 nights this month with our 3 month old as our first holiday as a family. Being so little I know that we will be limited with doing some things. I am just wondering if anyone can recommend anything locally or in nearby towns that would be suitable with our baby. Or if there are any baby groups we could drop into (e.g sensory or rhyme). Or maybe somewhere that has a warm enough pool for us to go swimming? Many thanks!

1 reply
Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Kefalonia
Level Contributor
14,332 posts
91 reviews
68 helpful votes
1. Re: What to do with a 3 month baby
Save

Hi,

There is a sports centre but no idea how useful it would be.

https://www.freedom-leisure.co.uk/centres/builth-wells-sports-centre-and-swimming-pool/

On the 29th there is a dog show at the Royal Welsh Showground.

When I drive through the town there are lots of, what looks like, interesting shops.

Bob

Reply to: What to do with a 3 month baby
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Builth Wells
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.