We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

London
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if it is suitable to take an 1 and a half year old to this resort??

Many thanks

Vanisha

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

We went to laguna mar on 9th march to 23th march this year, never seen so many pregnant women and young children under 2. You should not have a problem.

All the best

nic

CHESHIRE
Level Contributor
127 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

We returned form here on the 30th March and the childrens pool was fantastic.

London, United...
Level Contributor
439 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

I have just returned and I have to say you probably will not get a better resort for children of that age. The Children's pool is fantastic and will keep a todler very busy. The kids club is located in the same area.

The only let down would be the long flight with a young child.

canada
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

hi were going to lagunmar feb 3 09 an were wondering how safe it is we have kids an thers a high trvel adviser out .

Thunder Bay
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

When I was there last year there were alot of young children they have a great kids area. I checked the travel advisories and it is the same one that has been up for a couple years the island is fairly safe but I am sure it has its bad areas just like here in Canada. This year will be my 3rd visit and I love it.

http://www.voyage.gc.ca countries_pays/report_rapport-eng.asp?id=313000#1

Caracas
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

Probably the best resort for everything in Margarita Island, the kids pool is wonderful, you should have a pleasant stay.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

laguna mar would be the best hotel on the island to take young kiddies great pools and lovely pool area for toddlers with a air conditioned kids club as well i loved the resort when we went in 2006 although my son was a little older 9 years but he loved it they have a mini disco every night for the little ones before the main show check out the hotel on this site and the traveller photos

Montreal
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

I was there last March and judging by what I saw, it was a great place to bring kids.

Have fun!

9. Re: Laguna Mar Hotel Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 00:28