We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dental

Vancouver, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
dental

could some one refer me to a good dentist in margarita

thanks

Isla de Margarita
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dental

Dr. Susana Mitchell and she speaks perfect english.

Dra. Susana Mitchell

Av. Circunvalacion Norte

Piso 1 office B-7

Los Robles- Porlamar

0295-4146040

0416-695-3192

She is in the big brick building on the right just before getting to the redoma de los Robles going towards Rattan. Look for the swimming pool supply place on the lower floor of the building and the entrance is on the south side (parking lot side)

Mentioned in this post
Porlamar
Porlamar
Margarita Island, Venezuela
Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dental

What kind of dental work specifically are you looking to do?

Porlamar, Venezuela
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: dental

Susana is great but....she moved to Panama :(

Mentioned in this post
Panama
Panama
Central America
Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: dental

I had a bad experience in MI with Dental work. The dentist (some chick who said she studied in Italy) ripped me off for 400 dollars. Instead of porcelain for my front tooth, she gave me plastic which promptly broke, leaving a hole in my mouth while I bit into a hard piece of french fry while eating fish, on a FRIDAY NIGHT. I eventually got my refund through the agency that I booked the work from Florida. Spend the money at home and do it right. Or make sure you go through an agency so you have some recourse. Don't just walk up to a dentists office alone. I'm not saying they're all like this but in my experience it wasn't good.

Edited: 19 January 2013, 10:07
Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Colorado City...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: dental

I agree! I think it is best if you will just leave all the works to a medical tourism company if you want to have your treatment abroad. You will have the assurance that you can refund the payment if ever there is wrong with the result.

6. Re: dental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island