We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunsol isla caribe

Ontario
Level Contributor
363 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
sunsol isla caribe

I am close to booking a trip ( this afternoon) but want any informed opinions as to whether it is really safe. Should I disregard all the negative reviews and just go for it, sure beats the snow here! Is it just true that if you are smart and informed and sensible you will be safe here? Please help! Is there any unrest due to the passing of Chavez?

Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunsol isla caribe

"Please help! Is there any unrest due to the passing of Chavez?"

NONE

Please stop worrying & just enjoy your holiday.

We have hundreds of guests stay with us each year without any problems.

Right now we have 2 rooms with Canadians & 1 room with people from the UK.

They go out each day & enjoy the Island - food, tours, etc., etc.

Just relax.

Of course the best idea is to avoid the big "all inclusive" hotels & stay in one of the many B&Bs (posadas) here in Margarita. The private owners will take good care of you. Just buy an "air only" ticket & reserve privately.

Kingston, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: sunsol isla caribe

HOw come there are no tour companies offering Margarita Island packages anymore. I went 10 years ago and loved it! I want to go back, and no one in Canada or the united States is offering packages?

Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunsol isla caribe

Why do you need a package?

Try being a little independent & visit Margarita on your own.

We get many guests each year that fly in from Europe, Canada & the USA.

Once here you will enjoy super low prices, sun & nice friendly people.

Go for it!

4. Re: sunsol isla caribe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2014, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island
Recent Conversations