We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nature Scents

Texarkana USA
1 post
Nature Scents

Hello!

For years now I have been using, sending as gifts a product called Nature Scents that was/is made in Heber Springs. The potpouri / oils are awesome and now I can no longer find it in my area, Texarkana.

Is there a web site that I could look up or would someone guide me to a local shop that may still carry the product in my area?

Thanks for the help, much appreciated! :)

Judith

Dallas, TX
7 posts
1. Re: Nature Scents

Try Flowers Ect. or Merle Norman (stores) in Russelville, AR. I'm pretty sure they stock Nature Scents or would know how to get it.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
947 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Nature Scents

There used to be a Nature Scents outlet in Heber Springs. It has been closed for a couple of years now. I am unsure if they are still located in Heber Springs,or even open. I visit the Aromatique outlet, Panache', everytime I visit Heber.

Port Arthur
1 post
3. Re: Nature Scents

I think what you are looking for is called Naturscents and the website is www.naturscents.com

4. Re: Nature Scents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Heber Springs