We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sharing a private tour Uyuni to San Pedro, 15. January 2019

Erlangen, Germany
Level Contributor
15 posts
sharing a private tour Uyuni to San Pedro, 15. January 2019

My wife and I are looking for 2 other person, sharing a private 3D/2N tour with English speaking guide from Uyuni to San Pedro

Starting 15. January 2019, however we can start 1 day eralier, if anyone want to start earlier

solo travellers/pairs are welcome

We prefer Banjo Tours (standard package)

If anyone are interested, please let me know. Thanks

Clemens

4 replies to this topic
Melbourne
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: sharing a private tour Uyuni to San Pedro, 15. January 2019

bother! We are looking at 26th Jan. Will you be staying at San pedro.... we are looking to share car hire from 28-30 Jan 2019??

Erlangen, Germany
Level Contributor
15 posts
2. Re: sharing a private tour Uyuni to San Pedro, 15. January 2019

we've been thinking a long time about possibly rescheduling our appointment. That's not possible.

The only thing we can do: we could start the tour from Uyuni to San Pedro as early as January 14, 2019.

We don't have more flexibility.

We wish you much success in your further search.

Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
3. Re: sharing a private tour Uyuni to San Pedro, 15. January 2019

Hi sir, i am a solo traveller and concidentally i am also travelling to uyuni around 15 January, photography is my main interest. Maybe we could join up?

Erlangen, Germany
Level Contributor
15 posts
4. Re: sharing a private tour Uyuni to San Pedro, 15. January 2019

Hi Vincent,

Thank you so much for your message. Now I have the time to send you a detailed e-mail.

We would like to introduce ourselves. Josi and I are a married couple and come from Germany.

BanjoTours is a bit more expensive than other organizers, but we think that this provider is very serious because of the numerous good reviews. We see that you have already registered for BanjoTours under OPEN DATES and we are now 3 persons. Maybe we will find a fourth person, which would be very nice. I think more persons should not sit in the car, because then it becomes very narrow and there are too many different interests. We think it's great that your hobby is photography, because we also want to take a lot of nice pictures. On the homepage of BanjoTours I read "STANDARD W/GUIDE INVERTED". I don't know what GUIDE INVERTED means. I will ask at BanjoTours. What does it look like, do you speak some Spanish? Anyway, we don't speak this language.

On day 3 of the tour, after visiting Laguna Verde, we will leave the car at the border to Chile and drive on to San Pedro de Atacama. What does it look like for you, do you drive back to Uyuni or continue with us to SPDA?

If you want to answer us in the period from 25 October to 10 November 2018, then we may not be able to answer your message in this time because we are sailing and will have no or only poor internet access.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Clemens & Josi

Reply to: sharing a private tour Uyuni to San Pedro, 15. January 2019
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted