We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport

Spring
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Parking near Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport

My girlfriend and I are visiting San Francisco from Dec 21 to Dec 26th. We are going to be staying at the Hyatt at Regency SFO , but they are charing $17 per night for self parking. Was wondering, if anyone know of "alternative parking" in the area?

Further, does anyone have ideas of things to do on Christmas Day in San Francisco?

Thanks

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
6,111 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking near Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport

I'm surprised they're charging for parking out at SFO, but the Westin SFO does it, too, so I guess I shouldn't be.

As for Christmas Day, I'm surprised you're asking again. There were a few posts to your previous query.

If you do a search with the word "Christmas" you'll find several threads in which some ideas were proffered. Maybe you'll find something in there. Just type it in on the search field which is located right by your question, underneath the green bar.

Here's one to get you started.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60713-i30-k905947…

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking near Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport

$10.50+tax anzaparkandsky.com/sfo_parking_coupon.html

but it will be inconvenient not having your car right at the hotel where you are staying

3. Re: Parking near Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Burlingame