We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free child ticket to Legoland

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
3 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
free child ticket to Legoland

I am planning to visit Legoland with my kids. I have free child tickets from a LEGO magazine that are good for one day addmission. Does anybody know if the tickets are upgradable for the second day?

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
LEGOLAND California
LEGOLAND California
6,865 Reviews
Carlsbad, CA
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,997 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free child ticket to Legoland

welcome to the forums vaz65,

if you are talking about the BOGO discount, it appear they may be upgradable , here is a recent thread on the subject youll have to read through all of the thread.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32171-i450-k45754…

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
3 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: free child ticket to Legoland

I don't know how to call it. My son got it from the last page of a Lego Club magazine that he receives for free.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,997 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: free child ticket to Legoland

bogo just means buy one get one free so as far as i know its the same coupon from the legoland magazine :)

4. Re: free child ticket to Legoland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 15:19