We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New restaurant in Dunsmuir

Dunsmuir Calif
1 post
New restaurant in Dunsmuir

December 18, 2009 a new Dining establishment, Dunsmuir Brewery Works opened. The food is awesome, the selection of micro brews will please any taste, and best of all it's affordable. It has become the favorite hangout of many locals in just two weeks! I love the atmosphere.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
1. Re: New restaurant in Dunsmuir

We stopped in yesterday on our drive to Ashland, OR. This place is a real gem. The food was a bit unexpected considering the little town the restaurant sits in. Everybody seemed to love the pulled pork sandwich, but I had the veggie portabella on really delicious bread--it was very good. Our server was very friendly despite the fact that we are traveling with a baby and a rowdy toddler. I was impressed that the owner took the time to come over and chat, too. We were glad to have stumbled across this place, and you will be, too.

Level Contributor
39,069 posts
1,014 reviews
2. Re: New restaurant in Dunsmuir

We'll have to stop in on our next trip up to the Oregon Coast soon, thanks for the info! :)

3. Re: New restaurant in Dunsmuir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2010, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Dunsmuir