We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kern River Outfitters are AMAZING!

MrsZiggy
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Kern River Outfitters are AMAZING!

We went on the 2 day rafting trip with Kern River Outfitters and LOOOOVED it. We are planning a larger group trip next year as well as joining for at least one of the wine/beer trips too. The rafting was fun and excited, the guides were friendly and funny, and the camping was the best ever. We woke up with an amazing view overlooking the river and hot coffee waiting for us. The food was amazing and we wouldn't have traded that weekend for anything. We HIGHLY recommend them!!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,304 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kern River Outfitters are AMAZING!

When did you make this trip? What was the water level?

MrsZiggy
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kern River Outfitters are AMAZING!

We went over father's day weekend. I don't remember what the numeric qualification was for the water level but it was high enough that we were allowed to float down a few of the rapids. (I can't remember if I mentioned that we did the 2 day lower kern trip.)

3. Re: Kern River Outfitters are AMAZING!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2010, 01:21
Get answers to your questions about Kernville