We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Ranch in mid July ?

nyc
Level Contributor
36 posts
The Ranch in mid July ?

Hi Laguna...Will be coming to Laguna Beach mid July Thinking about staying at The Ranch..I heard that some construction is going on.It almost always goes on later than planned. Has anyone heard about how it going? You guys are always great about info.Thanks Peace

Corona del Mar...
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
59,911 posts
441 reviews
1. Re: The Ranch in mid July ?

I haven't heard of construction going on there, but it is also not in the mainstream of the usual Laguna Beach hotels that are talked about a lot.

I think calling the hotel is your best bet

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,981 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: The Ranch in mid July ?

At first I thought to myself, where is the Ranch in Laguna Beach? Then I remembered it's the old Aliso Creek Inn away from downtown Laguna. We stayed there for years with the family. The boys would go surfing at Trestles in the morning, then play golf in the afternoon. They have a nice swimming pool and patio area, which is great, because it gets hot in the summer.

There are a number of buildings with condo like rooms, some that are two stories. I doubt that they were working on all buildings at the same time as they are spread out. Why not give them a call and see where they are at in the process. The web site says spring. I'm sure by July they will be finished. We don't have snow storms to prevent construction for weeks.

Laguna Beach...
2 posts
3. Re: The Ranch in mid July ?

Good Morning,

We are targeted to be complete in June. Construction is at this time on schedule. Please feel free to call anytime to check on the progress at 949-499-2271. We would be thrilled to welcome you to the "Coolest Hotel in Laguna Beach".

Best,

The Ranch at Laguna Beach Team

nyc
Level Contributor
36 posts
4. Re: The Ranch in mid July ?

Thanks for the reply.... you seem to know the area and will be asking you more about the surrounding area

. Again thanks. Best

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,753 posts
189 reviews
5. Re: The Ranch in mid July ?

The Ranch has been undergoing a complete redo from its former incarnation to a modern upscale resort. I'll look forward to seeing the final rollout.

6. Re: The Ranch in mid July ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2017, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Laguna Beach