We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montecito/Santa Barbara Labor day weekend...

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
69 posts
15 reviews
Montecito/Santa Barbara Labor day weekend...

Hello!

We will be traveling to Santa Barbara for Labor day weekend (Wed.-Sun.). We are staying at a vacation rental in Montecito. We are also traveling with a dog and a 9 month old. It's my husbands 40th birthday, so I want to plan an awesome trip to celebrate.

I am looking for some suggestions as to what we should see while we are there, where to eat, activities, farmers markets, etc.

I know that we will hit the beach for at least a half day, but I would prefer to go to a dog beach so the dog gets to have a little fun during the vacation too. Other than that I am pretty open.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

1. Re: Montecito/Santa Barbara Labor day weekend...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2011, 03:43
Get answers to your questions about Montecito