We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What shall I pack for the week in Napa Valley?

Which Napa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nova scotia
Level Contributor
207 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What shall I pack for the week in Napa Valley?

First time to Napa Valley, visiting the week of March 1st. Planning on visiting winery's and site seeing, do I need dressy clothes in the evening? What would be the temperature this time of year?

Anything to add to put on my list to visit while I am there? Thank you for your suggestions.

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
7,318 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What shall I pack for the week in Napa Valley?

"Anything to add to put on my list to visit while I am there?"

What is your list?

Napa Valley usually enjoys pretty nice weather in early March. In fact, we've been enjoying spring like weather here all winter this year. That could change, though, by the time of your visit and we might finally get some substantial rain. We are all hoping that happens but, of course, you would not want that.

So, most likely, you will see typical March weather with highs in the 60s or low 70s. It will mostly be sunny and the nights will be cool (40s). Wear layers and you will be OK but don't forget the umbrella.

During the day, wear what you would wear at home if going out sightseeing. In the evening, resort casual is the norm.

2. Re: What shall I pack for the week in Napa Valley?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 05:31