We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Am I missing something? New reviews?

Which Napa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nebraska
Level Contributor
107 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Am I missing something? New reviews?

Just curious...I loved reading the recent reviews and now can't find them. Did Tripadvisor put them somewhere else? Or, maybe I'm just missing something?

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
48,164 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Am I missing something? New reviews?

We are missing something too. What did TripAdvisor do ? and Whom did they do that to ? and What recent reviews can you not find ?

This is the Napa Forum. Were you reading Napa Valley Reviews ?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
56,542 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Am I missing something? New reviews?

Yes, TripAdvisor 'did something.' Please add your displeasure to the 31 page long thread on the Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better! forum here: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12104-k5257959

(You used to be able to view the newest reviews of everything in a destination by clicking on Travel Guide. The new version of Travel Guide does not offer that feature, but it should be returned in some new format in 5-7 weeks.)

Nebraska
Level Contributor
107 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Am I missing something? New reviews?

Thanks Pacific! I thought I was going crazy there for a little bit. Recent reviews for me is the first step to researching a vacation. Will add my comments to that thread!

4. Re: Am I missing something? New reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2013, 05:32