We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senior rv parks

montana
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Senior rv parks

Looking to find a senior rv Park in Southern California that is close to Southern California activates for a couple months this winter that won’t break the bank but is nice- any help would be appreciated!

4 replies to this topic
Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
14,430 posts
120 reviews
1. Re: Senior rv parks

I'm responding to bump this, but I've never heard of an exclusively senior RV park. And when I google I find places only in Texas or outside California.

One place that many seniors do winter over is the very large and really pretty wonderful RV Park in Castaic/Santa Clarita. (Valencia Travel Village - not the other one!)

Another place people stay for a while (a little further out) is the Santa Paula KOA.

Not so much fun in hot weather, but in May, it should be really nice. Maybe other people will know other places nearer to LA.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
33,321 posts
6,456 reviews
2. Re: Senior rv parks

Indio has some nice RV parks - and as mentioned open to more than just seniors.

such as

Oasis Palm

https://oasispalmsrvresort.com/rates/

Shadow Hills

http://www.shadowhillsrvresort.com/

and so forth. Indio is east of Palm Springs but in the Greater Palm Springs area.

So Cal
Level Contributor
12,251 posts
75 reviews
3. Re: Senior rv parks

I have family and friends in Sky Valley; it's mostly mobile homes, but they also lease RV sites. Many seniors and snowbirds. (I have no idea if it qualifies as "nice".)

www.skyvalleyresorts.com/why-sky-valley

Desert Southwest US
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Senior rv parks

Agree about the Indio parks....very nice experience, good views, quiet, not near freeway or railroad tracks. Amenities onsite.

Reply to: Senior rv parks
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm Desert