We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Desert Spring Villas II

Metro...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Marriott Desert Spring Villas II

Staying in a 2 bedroom villa in October. Does someone have a great area to request? I am thinking desert side near a pool. Is there somewhere better with a great view??

4 replies to this topic
Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
14,518 posts
3,417 reviews
1. Re: Marriott Desert Spring Villas II

desert side near a pool is "great."

There are several Marriott Vacation Club Properties in Palm Desert, and you have selected an excellent Villa -- Enjoy

K C
Michigan
Level Contributor
88 posts
238 reviews
2. Re: Marriott Desert Spring Villas II

Every unit has the best view! Choose your room based on pool proximity if that is what you wish.

CA
Level Contributor
409 posts
70 reviews
3. Re: Marriott Desert Spring Villas II

The Palmaras pool is the main pool for Villa II. There will be more cars/activities/noise in that area. That being said the Villas across from the pool have a lovely view of the golf course and ponds. I believe they are in the process of finishing Villa II renovations. You may want to choose your villa based on that. Also, if you want complete peace and quiet ask for Jasmine court villa. Look at the map though, it is quite removed from the rest of the Villas.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
33,347 posts
6,456 reviews
4. Re: Marriott Desert Spring Villas II

All the units have nice views. Desert Springs II is further from the restaurant section (Desert Springs I) which makes all the swimming pools smaller but nice. Lots of great places to bbq if you like to do so.

Reply to: Marriott Desert Spring Villas II
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm Desert