We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can your rate some condos for me?

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
362 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Can your rate some condos for me?

I'm considering renting a condo for a week in Palm Springs. Could you rate these properties in regard to pool/pool area, location, ambience inside condo and out, and noise level? They are all about the same price. Here they are:

- Canyon Shores in Cathedral City

- Sandstone Villas

- Cameo Villas

- Desert Princess Country Club

- Mountain Shadows

- Sunrise Racquet Club

Thanks so much for your opinion. I need it very quickly as I need to make a decision very soon.

The Capital
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can your rate some condos for me?

Mountain Shadows is great, in particular the 2 BR end units which have more ambient light and patio space. There are 6 pools including the main pool and spa. Tennis courts appear to have just been resurfaced. Vacation rental rates tend to be lower in price than other sites. The complex is gated, so ambient noise is low. Neighbours are considerate. It's surrounded by the Tahquitz Creek Golf Club (public) and the views of the mountains are great. Grounds are well kept. Shopping is closeby, with a 2 minute drive to the Ramon shopping centres.

Edited: 02 March 2011, 10:34
The Capital
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can your rate some condos for me?

Mountain Shadows is great, particularly the 2 BR end units. There are 6 pools including a main pool and spa. Tennis courts have just been resurfaced. Vacation rental rates tend to be lower in price than other sites. The complex is gated, so ambient noise is low. It's surrounded by the Tahquitz Creek Golf Club (public) and the views of the mountains are great. Grounds are well kept.

Edited: 02 March 2011, 10:46
Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
362 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can your rate some condos for me?

Thanks, BabyandBunny, I'll check it out when I'm there. Are you familiar with any of the other properties? How about the "fold-top roof" condos on Berlardo and Merito?

4. Re: Can your rate some condos for me?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 09:16