We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

Wyckoff, NJ
Level Contributor
41 posts
14 reviews
47 helpful votes
Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

I need a suggestion for a nice/quaint/romantic outdoor lunch restaurant..and or early dinner..with a vineyard in the view…and nice patio/outdoor dining.

I think Brix & Auberge fit that description..which one is better…and are there others just as nice or better.

Booked our anniversary dinner @ Etoile…And looking for other dinner suggestions. I am thinking of Redd as 1 option.

What about be another good option? Celadon? Greystone @ CIA? Or Bouchon? Or Ad Hoc?

Staying @ the Candle Light Inn.

Arriving May 24th, staying 3 nites..and then heading back to san fran for a nite.

Rutherford,Ca
Level Contributor
15 posts
1. Re: Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

A great place to eat with a view and a patio is the Auberge du Soleil in Rutherford. I would choose over Brix. Tra Vigne in St. Helena is also wonderful with Tuscan like patio dining.

Bon Apetite!

Ron Barber

Chef

St. Supery Vineyards & Winery

p.s. come visit and taste at St. Supery while you are in Rutherford

Wyckoff, NJ
Level Contributor
41 posts
14 reviews
47 helpful votes
2. Re: Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

Will definitely try to visit your winery. We have lunch reservations @ Auberge friday may 25th at 12pm. After the mondavi tour. Is your winery close to the restaurant? Maybe we can stop by for a tasting. Loved your ratings on wine.com

Rutherford,Ca
Level Contributor
15 posts
3. Re: Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

Yes, we are close to both Mondavi and Auberge. Highway 29 just south of the Rutherford crossroad. More info on the web site. Ask for me at the reception desk or the tasting room and I'll make sure you are taken care of.

Ron

Wyckoff, NJ
Level Contributor
41 posts
14 reviews
47 helpful votes
4. Re: Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

I think we may visit your tasting room after our far niente tour..

After auberge lunch we have a 1:30 @ Cakebread, then a 3pm at Far Niente...

What time do you close?

Have you been to Etoile for dinner? Thats where we are goin thursday nite for our anniversary. Then ad hoc on friday the 25th. And Redd saturday nite

Rutherford,Ca
Level Contributor
15 posts
5. Re: Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

Have not been to Etoile but hear good things. Have been to Redd and Ad Hoc - both very good. Our tasting room is open from 8 am- 5pm.

Rutherford,Ca
Level Contributor
15 posts
6. Re: Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

make that 10am - 5 pm

Phoenix, Arizona
3 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
7. Re: Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

Definately try Redd it was awesome we all just went May 4th and ordered the food and wine chef's tasting.

Bistro Jeanty was a great lunch spot. Order the tomato soup.

Union City, New...
1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
8. Re: Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

I just came back from Napa valley and my two favorities were Martini House and Bouchon. The cream of mushroom soup and venison at Martini House were incredible and the gnocci at Bouchon was one of the best meals I've ever eaten

9. Re: Suggestion for Restaurants in Napa!

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Rutherford
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.