We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Reccommendation for a Special Occasion

New York City, New...
3 posts
Restaurant Reccommendation for a Special Occasion

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a restaurant recommendation to celebrate my 35th birthday. I'm going with two girlfriends and don't mind dropping some cash, but am hesitant to go to a pre-fix restaurant like Auberge. I'd like my friends to be able to pick items off the menu a la carte and not feel required to spend big bucks unless they choose to. Also, looking for a place that has something unique to Napa. I live in NY where we have great restaurants, but would love an experience that i can't get at home. We are staying near downtown Napa and are okay with traveling a little for dinner, but not too far. Help! We are going in a month and I fear reservations will be hard to come by. Thanks in advance!

2 replies to this topic
Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
34,699 posts
4 reviews
26 helpful votes
1. Re: Restaurant Reccommendation for a Special Occasion

I think you should move this message either to the Napa or the Napa Valley forums I don't think that too many people look on the Rutherford forum.

Since the Napa Valley is only 29 miles long you don't need to be so specific as to post in the Rutherford forum.

Michigan
Level Contributor
245 posts
20 reviews
23 helpful votes
2. Re: Restaurant Reccommendation for a Special Occasion

Bouchon in Yountville - my favorite rest in the world

Reply to: Restaurant Reccommendation for a Special Occasion
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rutherford
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.