We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Harbour Inn or Hotel Santa Barbara?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
The Harbour Inn or Hotel Santa Barbara?

Hello,

Wondering if someone can help me finalize my hotel in Santa Barbara for next weekend. Both are about the same price and free parking. Just not sure which area would work best, or if anyone has actually been to either, a lot of the times the pictures make them look way better than they are.

Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
39,055 posts
1,014 reviews
1. Re: The Harbour Inn or Hotel Santa Barbara?

Harbor View Inn? We enjoyed our stay there and it is right across the street from Stearn's Wharf. 😎

Texas
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: The Harbour Inn or Hotel Santa Barbara?

Do you mean Harbor House Inn or Harbor View Inn? Both are in West Beach. I've not stayed at Harbor View, but I can enthusiastically recommend Harbor House. We are returning for our 4th visit in November. The pictures don't lie! Impeccably maintained inside and out. Lovely furnishings. Perfect location! Walking distance to beach, Stearns Wharf, the harbor, and State Street. Enjoy your trip!

Texas
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: The Harbour Inn or Hotel Santa Barbara?

Syrahgirl, you probably haven't noticed, but we post on the same forums. We frequently stay in Napa and Sonoma Valley, Santa Barbara. Carmel, Maui, and Palm Springs. Haven't seen you on the Turks and Caicos forum. Since we like the same things, I highly recommend. Been there 16 times!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: The Harbour Inn or Hotel Santa Barbara?

Sorry I mean the Harbour House Inn!

Reply to: The Harbour Inn or Hotel Santa Barbara?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Barbara
Recent Conversations